Deep dive into using Release essential oil blend for emotional support
RELEASE AT A GLANCE
* Has a powerful aroma that lulls the mind into a sense of comfort
* Can be a wonderful emotional tool when used intentionally
* High in sesquiterpenes
* Featured in the Feelings Collection
* Pairs well with Valor, Joy, Harmony, and Orange essential oils
Formulated by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young, Release is an emotional blend of 16 essential oils in an olive oil base: Ylang ylang, Lavandin, Geranium, Royal Hawaiian sandalwood, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Spearmint, Lemon, Blue cypress, Davana (a POWERFUL emotional oil!) Kaffir lime, Ocotea, Jasmine, Chamomile, Blue tansy (highly supportive and calming to the Central Nervous System), and Rose. These oils are high frequency and powerful for allowing us to tap into the root of our emotional distress, honor the past experiences and release the pain to move forward in our full potential.
RELEASE & EMOTIONS
Release is a helpful blend to aid in releasing anger and memory trauma from the liver in order to create emotional wellbeing. It helps open the subconscious mind through pineal stimulation (sandalwood and tansy stimulate the pineal gland) to release deep-seated trauma.
For our purposes, trauma can be defined as “any situation where you got less than you needed and were not equipped to process it.” These traumas actually get stored deep within our cellular memory, and we can use the limbic system of the brain to help shift our thoughts and emotions around these traumas and patterns.
Helps Release Feelings of:
* Being held back
* Feeling wronged
* Fear of success
* Loss of identity
Helps Promote Feelings of:
* Unconditional love
Each essential oil in this blend was chosen for a unique purpose:
* Ylang Ylang: helps balance male and female energies within the body, promotes relaxation, confidence and equilibrium
* Lavandin: has been historically used for its cleansing properties and may promote tissue regeneration
* Geranium: stimulates the nervous system, assists in balancing hormones, and helps release negative memories
* Sandalwood: high in sesquiterpenes, stimulates the pineal and limbic centers of the brain to allow for removal of negative programming and allows for new memories and neural pathways to be built
* Blue Tansy: specifically calming and supportive of the Central Nervous System, cleansing to the lymphatic system and liver (storage organ for anger within the body), emotionally combats anger and negative emotions to promote feelings of self control
* Grapefruit, Tangerine, Lime and Lemon: high in limonene, a constituent well known for its health benefits, these citrus oils are uplifting and cleansing
* Davana: a powerful emotional tool, this oil helps release feelings of hopelessness, promotes peace and tranquility
* Jasmine: an uplifting essential oil that may combat feelings of hopelessness, nervous exhaustion, worry, indifference and sadness.
* Rose: a very high frequency oil, helps bring balance and harmony, helps overcome feelings of insecurity and open the heart to joy
* Chamomile: helps dispel anger and release emotions linked to the past, stabilizes the emotions and calms the mind
* Ocotea: a powerful cleansing oil, may increase feelings of contentedness
* Spearmint: cleansing and uplifting to the body and mind, opens and releases emotional blocks to bring feelings of balance and lasting well-being
Constituents are naturally occurring compounds in plants (and therefore essential oils) that give them sprecic health-supporting properties
* Sesquiterpenes: known for their ability to calm and focus the mind and central nervous system as well as help brain waves slow to a calm or meditative state
* Linalool: can support the body during injury and sickness and help relieve stress
* Alpha farnesene: some studies have shown that this constituent may be effective against inflammation and is known for its ability to alleviate stress
* Linalyl acetate: a potent antioxidant that promotes circulatory health and allows the body to support healing from ischemic injury (injury as a result of poor blood flow)
How would you like to have a simple, practical tool you could turn to for help with letting go of hurt feelings and process even repressed memories of trauma so you could move past related triggers that pop up and hijack your day out of the blue?
How might your life be different?
Release essential oil blend is a powerful emotional tool to help release feelings of anger and often suppressed memories of trauma. Processing and releasing these emotions can have a profound effect on both emotional and physical health! This blend of oils works to release these feelings by stimulating the pineal gland, which connects our sense of smell to our memory and emotions.
DAILY HABITS WITH RELEASE
* Make a roller with Release and carrier oil. Option to add in other emotionally supportive oils: Joy, White Angelica, Tangerine, Lavender, Valor, Inner Child, Hope. Apply liberally and frequently.
* This practice is most effective when paired with quiet reflection and meditation.
* Diffuse throughout the day.
* Diffuse with Lavender and Vetiver at bedtime to release daily worries and anxieties and promote restful sleep.
* Apply topically to wrists, over the heart, to the edge of ears and feet.
* Add drops to your bath with a cup of Epsom salt to let go before you rest.
* Use with Relaxation Massage Oil for a trauma or emotional release massage or simply to help your mind let go at the end of the day.
*Challenge yourself to daily repeat a positive affirmation (or set of affirmations) that rings true to you for your situation. ‘I am safe. I am loved. I am valued. I am enough. Just as I am right now.' Use your Release oil at the same time as your truth-based affirmations.
WONDERING WHAT TO DIFFUSE?
Diffusing is a wonderful health habit. Try some of these combinations and enjoy the uplifting and comforting aroma of Release.
* Let it Go: Release, Lavender & Vetiver
* Weighted Blanket: Release, Tangerine, White Angelica