Enzymes are crucial to our health and digestion, and in an ideal world our foods would be rich in natural enzymes.
Unfortunately the average diet and even the soil quality of our produce lead us to be sorely depleted in enzymes at an early age.
Without these little workers, we are not assimilating the nutrients that we need, and we all know that growing bodies need those nutrients!
[MightyZyme for children and EssentialZyme for adults are both available in the Legacy Living online health store]
Why are enzymes important?? Enzymes...
- are protein molecules that are manufactured by all plant and animal cells. All cells require enzymes to survive and function.
- help your cells communicate well with each other
- help keep cell growth, life and death under control (this is SO important!)
- are needed for more than 4,000 biochemical reactions in the body.
- are responsible for every chemical reaction in our bodies.
- allow our cells to build up and break down molecules in our bodies!
Enzymes affect every body system...
- Digestion – Enzymes break down food so that the body can digest it.
- Metabolism- Enzymes help properly metabolize the food so that the body can use the nutrients from the food.
- Respiration – Enzymes assist in getting oxygen where it is needed.
- Nutrient absorption and transportation – Enzymes help the nutrients get to where they are needed.
- Detoxification – Enzymes keep toxic sludge from building up in the body.
- Muscle movement – Enzymes assist in helping the brain communicate with the muscles.
- Hormone production – Enzymes assist in helping the body produce hormones that in turn keep the body functioning.
- Cell Repair – Enzymes assist in repairing cells which can lead to youthful skin.
- Cell division – Enzymes help keep cell division at a normal, healthy rate.
These are all things we want for ourselves and for our kids’ growing bodies!
Mightyzymes to the rescue! KidScents MightyZyme contains enzymes that naturally occur in the body that support and assist the digestive needs of growing bodies and the normal digestion of foods.
Areas of health that enzymes can support:
- Gut health and digestion
- Focus and attention
- Mood and disposition
- Energy levels
MightyZyme for kids: Chewable and newly reformulated for better flavor and with folate instead of folic acid, these enzymes can be key to the digestive and immune systems as well as helping to support a healthy gut which has great impact on focus and brain function. Adding MightyZymes to your kid’s routine is a great way to support their overall health!
- Take 1 tablet, three times daily prior to or with meals.
- For relief of occasional symptoms including fullness, pressure, bloating, stuffed feeling (commonly referred to as gas), pain and/or minor cramping that may occur after eating.
- MightyZymes aren’t just for kids!! If you are looking for a chewable enzyme, this is for you too!!
Already taking enzymes? Take the challenge and compare results with your current brand with a month of MightyZymes or EssentialZymes and then please share your experience.